[Hidden-tech] Special Announcement

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Apr 18 12:07:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I wanted to add to Fred Bliss's message by saying this is definitely one of
those "kismet" stories and something that never would have happened with the
benefit of being on the Hidden Tech listserve.

I serve on the Community Board of Jessie's House, Hampshire County's only
emergency family shelter. We are starting to put together our first web site
and were going to try to muddle through the design process ourselves.  So
imagine how thrilled I am to have won this free site design that I am going
to use for the Jessie's House site!!!!

Thanks, Fred!!!!

Best regards,

Jeanne Yocum