[Hidden-tech] thanks to David Spound for a wonderful program

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Apr 11 08:54:40 EDT 2006

Hi all,

	I'm sorry for the many of you who missed David Spound's very thoughtful
and helpful stress reduction program last night. As a Type A who works on
de-stressing on my own, I had forgotten how soothing it is to have someone
guide you through breathing and introductory mindfulness meditation
exercises. We also all had a chance to discuss our own meditation
techniques after David provided us a reminder of the long-term effects that
stress have on our health.
	If you have interest in forming a group that David might lead, or
interested in having David provide a version of his eight-week course to be
designed for the Hidden-Tech population, please write to me directly at
az at a-zinternational.com. We all work and perform better when we are calm
and can step back from our daily lives, so I urge you to reach me.

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair