[Hidden-tech] Resumes from Hell Gets NYC Play

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed Sep 28 06:58:42 EDT 2005

>   ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group
>   ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>   ** Remember you must be counted to post .
>
>Hats off to our co-chair, Jon Reed, and his business partner Rachel
>Myers for pulling off this coup in the New York Daily News today.
>
>Here is a link to the scanned story on the RFH web site:
>
>http://www.resumesfromhell.com/new-york-daily-news.html
>
>Enjoy!
>
>AZ

And what a clip it is! Wow!

Go, Jon!
Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, effective marketing materials and strategies

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.principledprofits.com/25000influencers.html>

mailto:shel at frugalfun.com * 800-683-WORD/413-586-2388
http://www.frugalmarketing.com / http://www.principledprofits.com
Books: Grassroots Marketing, Principled Profit, others
Blog: http://principledprofit.blogspot.com/