[Hidden-tech] need for photographer

lisa cody kir914 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 22:40:13 EDT 2005

I am in need of a wedding photographer and thought I would check out the services within hidden tech first.
At this point I am just interested in what services are offered and the cost.

Also if anyone knows of a great place to get married thats private, has a large outdoor area as well as a indoor facility I would be interested to know about it.
I would like to have an outdoor wedding w/ a BBQ reception and vollyball etc... but in case it rains it would be great to have the indoor facility right there. I checked out look park already ...
any other info would be great as well...like if you know a great justice of the peace or DJ...etc
I am in the beggining stages of planning so all info is appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Lisa

Yahoo! for Good