[Hidden-tech] urgently seeking energy experts/concerned folk

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Sep 21 08:57:46 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Ellen Story, the Massachusetts State Representative for Hampshire County,
is organizing an informal discussion of energy issues to be held on Sunday,
Oct. 16 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. in the Amherst Room of the Jones Library, Amity
Street, Amherst.

Anyone with expertise in the energy field,or is concerned with how the
growing energy crisis might affect our lives and businesses, is free to
attend. There is no charge.

The purpose is to pull together information and create proposals for
politicians and public policy advisors. If you can't be there, please email
me your thoughts/concerns directly at az at a-zinternational.com. I will make
sure they are submitted and added to the testimony.

If you know energy experts who are college faculty or members of
regionally-based think tanks, please pass on their names, as well. We will
invite them to attend.

Hope to see many of you on the 16th!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair