[Hidden-tech] Recommendations: Inexpensive Fax Solution & ComcastDigital Voice

Will Loving will at lovingcomputing.com
Wed Sep 14 08:48:08 EDT 2005

Hi Jami,

Drop-outs: I've not seen the kind of partial drop-out you are describing
where it drops off and then comes back on the same call. While I've had a
few complete drop-outs, I would say that it's on the order of once every 1-2
months, which I consider tolerable. It's more frequent than my previous
service with Verizon or Sprint, but the call clarity more than makes up for
it.

Stutter Tone: There was a specific region-wide problem with the stutter tone
what went on for many weeks over the summer. It appears to be fixed now and
they followed up with a message to let me know that it should worked as
expected.

Cost: It's true that you only get an additional $5 off by getting all three
services, but if you get a second line for $10 or $20, the deal gets much
better.

Will

Will Loving, President
Dedication Technologies, Inc.

--

DEDICATION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

- Developers of StudioSchool Pro -

Professional FileMaker Pro Database Development
For Non-Profits, Business, and Education
7 Coach Lane  Amherst, MA 01002-3304   USA
Tel:1 413 253-7223   Fax:1 206 202-0476
will at dedicationtechnologies.com   http://studioschoolpro.com