[Hidden-tech] Thanks to Hidden Tech-ers who participated in our business naming contest!

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 12:44:42 EDT 2005

The winner of the first naming contest for my new naming
company, NamedAtLast.com, will be officially announced
tomorrow, but you can take a peek at the contest results
now, here:

http://www.namedatlast.com/contest1results.htm

In going through the more than 900 entries, I noticed quite
a number from Western Mass., along with entries from all
over the U.S. and from 36 other countries.  The winner is
from Cartersville, Georgia.

There's a new contest, also with a prize of $100 and the
opportunity to become a professional namer:  come up with a
compelling tag line for a family law attorney in Palmer.
We need your ideas... most of those submitted so far won't
survive the initial screening.

What's a tag line?  It's the little slogan that would
appear under a business's name on a web site or a business
card.  The family law attorney also needs it for networking
at BNI and other business meetings.

Marcia Yudkin
Hidden Away in Goshen