[Hidden-tech] Thank You All::::Wireless Help

Rob Condon robcondon at charter.net
Sun Oct 23 14:53:23 EDT 2005

Hello All,
     The HT network once again proved its value.  Last week I asked for advise in going wireless.  I received so many responses that I decided to do this type of mass-email thanks. I apologize for not sending a personalized thanks to each helpful person.   My mother told me to always send a thank you note.  This is that note.  A special thanks to Chris deHahn of Swift River Technology Group is in order.
     Let's continue to make the HT network successful and use our local resources.
Regards,
Rob

Robert L. Condon, President
Longley Associates
Executive Associate, Institute for Independent Business
126 Wilson Road
Belchertown, MA 01007
413.320.2679
robcondon at charter.net