[Hidden-tech] I need to copy some old 3/4 tapes to DV tape.

Bob O'Haver bob at ohaver.net
Fri Oct 21 12:06:38 EDT 2005

Does any one know of someone with a 3/4 machine that I can use to  
copy to DV tape in Berkshire County?

Bob O'Haver
O'Haver + Co.
"Making Technology Make Sense"
Listen to "Computer Therapy" at 9:30am Every Friday morning on 97.7 WBCR
in Great Barrington or download the podcast from my website.

413/528-6386 Phone
413/528-6389 Fax
413/822-4208 Cell
413 203-4401 VoIP phone
Skype me at  "rohaver"
bob at ohaver.net


More information about the Hidden-discuss mailing list