[Hidden-tech] seeking program facilitator for Nov. 15

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Oct 17 09:44:56 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We've got a fun program planned for Tuesday, Nov. 15 at All Fired Up in
Hadley on Rt. 9. You'll be seeing promo soon for the CLIENT BEEFS night
where you get to complain all you want about clients and then seek advice
from members about resolving thorny issues like payment, deadline snafus,
etc . . .

We don't have a facilitator for the discussion session, which will last as
long as you want to hang in there, but starts around 6:30 p.m. This doesn't
require a great deal of prep, but you should a) have a good sense of humor
and b) be prepared to help folks be heard. We all know that client issues
can lead to ranting.

If you're interested in helping out please reach me directly at
az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair