[Hidden-tech] Bookeeper Wanted

Jonathan Brown jon.brown at fieldspring.com
Tue Oct 4 10:17:07 EDT 2005

Rob, I can recommend Amy Grabowski of Fiscal Training Solutions.
http://www.fiscaltraining.com/  She continues to go good work for not that
much money for my former employer.  She's a doer and a trainer so that your
client won't be completely left in the dark about what she's doing.

Jon Brown

FieldSpring

www.fieldspring.com

  _____