[Hidden-tech] Gazette mentions hidden tech population

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Oct 4 11:38:20 EDT 2005

Hi all,

The Gazette is running an excellent series on the creative economy and
Knowledge Corridor.

Yesterday's articles (Oct. 3) included a piece by freelancers Neal Pierce
and Curtis Johnson there was a mention of the "hidden tech" population as
"the most amazing tale" regionally. This apparently was noted at a meeting
of civic leaders in Franklin County at Greenfield Community College. I am
trying to glean more.

I recommend you dig this up and read it. I will be sending a letter to the
editor providing some information for the region.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair