[Hidden-tech] PLEASE IGNORE the message: You have been unsubscribed ....

webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Oct 4 09:35:09 EDT 2005

The server that runs the hidden-tech lists had a very high load problem
and lost sync between the member database and the list manager, causing
the list manager to purge the list -- it recovered automatically.

This all happened at 2am on today Oct 4th, so no messages were lost
and no one was really off the list.

Let me take this opportunity to thank all those who were so concerned they
got removed and ask those who emailed me personally to keep hidden-tech
questions of this sort to webmaster at hidden-tech.com.

ALSO, HELP NEEDED -- we continue to need skilled technical people to
help with the various web projects we have -- What we need are php
programmers to tackle some improvement projects and assistant
administrators who can help others and help monitor the list under the
policies of the board.  If you interested, join the Webdev list in your
members area -- this is for HT Webdev only, not general web developers.

Rich the webmaster