[Hidden-tech] thanks for programming input - welcome more

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Nov 17 10:07:02 EST 2005

Hi all,

Heard from about six members, all with different reasons for not attending
this week's program. The good news is that the topic resonated, so we'll
try that again. Izzy Gesell and Marcia Yudkin did a great job and we hope
others will benefit from their wisdom (not to mention great backup from
Shel Horowitz and a few cents thrown in by me).

It seems that Tuesday nights aren't good for some (ever), so we'll try to
alternate to Monday nights.

There are those in the Springfield area who want more programming in that
area, and that will happen come spring. Remember, members come from all
over and we try to keep programming fairly central. All Fired UP, the
restaurant we picked, is right off Rt. 91 and on Rt. 9, so we thought that
would help.

Anyone else with thoughts on why they didn't attend Tuesday, particularly
issues with the day of the week, topic or location, please continue to
write to me at az at a-zinternational.com. Your feedback is more than welcome
-- it's necessary.

best,

Amy Zuckerman