[Hidden-tech] grant writer recommendations

Janis S. Gray jsgray at crocker.com
Wed Nov 16 11:23:51 EST 2005

Hello all,

I am on the board of a nonprofit in Amherst that will most likely need to raise funds for a major repair/restoration project (possibly as much as $600,000). A consultant told us last night that there are foundations that would consider making gifts or matching grants for the type of work we need to do. I offered to help gather names of experienced grant writers. If you can recommend any, or are one yourself, I would be happy to hear from you.

Thank you!

Janis S. Gray