[Hidden-tech] Webmaster needed

Jonathan Brown jon.brown at fieldspring.com
Thu Nov 10 21:54:43 EST 2005

Help!

My new company, FieldSpring, needs a webmaster with the magic combination of
artist and cgi script writer (or master of FormMaker Pro) to help
www.fieldspring.com <http://www.fieldspring.com/>  be all that it can be.
I'm looking for a contractor for 20 hours per week, dropping to 10 hours or
"as needed" thereafter.  If you, or someone you know, is trustworthy,
experienced with moderately complex (but not too complex, just harder than
what I can do on my own) coding and layout on a website, and is willing to
work for something near or shy of $20 / hr. on a contract basis*, I'd like
to hear from you.

Thanks,

Jon Brown

FieldSpring