[Hidden-tech] chimney sweep recommendation

Matt Lampiasi florenceit at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 13:06:51 EST 2005

I do mine as well, with probably the same kit Jim probably bought at
Florence Hardware. I get on the roof to do mine, attach plastic bag to
the flu liner in the fireplace if possible so all the soot can fall
right into the bag. In my case theres a wood stove so I move the
firebricks temporarily out of the way inside the stove, and place a
bucket in the stove (and shut its door!) to catch the gunk. nasty business.

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi CNE,MCP
413-303-9167 or http://florenceit.net