[Hidden-tech] chimney sweep recommendation

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at GISmatters.com
Sun Nov 6 21:19:49 EST 2005

I'm interested in good recommendations as well.  Twice in the last month
I've left a message with an Amherst-based sweep, the second time with a
comment that I'd already called two weeks earlier and would really like to
hear back... never got a call back either time.  Maybe they are very good
and have no time for new customers, but that doesn't help me much...

Chris

--

Chris Duncan, Ph.D.
President/Senior Consultant