[Hidden-tech] Need assistance w/Entourage e-mail

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Wed Nov 2 14:53:50 EST 2005

On 10/31/05 2:52 PM, "Jill Connolly" <jillvox at jillconnolly.com> wrote:

>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** Remember you must be counted to post .
>
> Hello fellow Hidden-Techies -
>
> I need hands on assistance with my Entourage e-mail program.
> I need to reach all of the address book business contacts with an e-mail
> announcement.
>
> Who among ye has the know how?
> Please advise!
>

> Jill

* Open address book
* Click an entry
* Open apple+A
* Click into the body of the highlighted addresses
*  It¹s an awckward drag and drop but does work.
* Drag and drop into the to, cc, or bcc line.

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer, Whole Health Expo
Voice 413 . 584 . 0010
Or toll-free 877.WHE.EXPO
Fax 413 . 586 . 5846

You can find information about our upcoming events, download our exhibitor
guide, and floor plans:
http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com