[Hidden-tech] Immediate opportunity for MS Word and PowerPoint expertise

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Tue Nov 15 20:43:30 EST 2005

Hi all,

We had an intimate gathering last night at All Fired Up and a really fun
and productive discussion of client beefs thanks to the expert facilitation
of Izzy Gesell, Marcia Yudkin and Shel Horowitz as backup. Not only did the
12 or so in attendance get a chance to ventilate, but we all learned more
about how to better manage client relationships.

I do know four or five people who wanted to attend, but could not. That
would have brought attendance up to a level more customary for Hidden-Tech
informational events. But I'd like to hear from others why they did not
attend, particularly if the topic turned you off or the location wasn't
convenient. The PR/Programming committee is always tweaking offerings and
want to make sure we're hitting the mark and getting you the programming
you want and need.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair