[Hidden-tech] Mac Digital Video Production Consultant

Ted Matthias tmatthias at williston.com
Wed May 18 19:03:18 EDT 2005

The Williston Northampton School in Easthampton, MA would like to work
with a person who is experienced in digital video production on
Macintoshes using Final Cut. We have the basic facility, hardware and
software required for this process, but we would like to work with someone
who can evaluate the design of our facility, Mac hardware, software and
workflow in order to make improvements.

Prior work designing, building and working in a video production
environment will be of greatest benefit to us. The ability to train key
individuals will also be valued.

Please contact me by email if you can help us.

Ted Matthias
Academic Computing Coordinator
The Williston Northampton School
19 Payson Ave.