[Hidden-tech] webpage editing question

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Wed May 11 18:40:02 EDT 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 05:06:25PM -0400, Florence I.T. wrote:
> To you web developers, Wondering what's the best way to include html
> from one page into another?

I use templates to generate html. Any html that would be included in
multiple pages is stored separately and included multiple times.

I currently use the perl based Template Toolkit system, but all the other
templating systems I have used also have this capability.

They usually have some logic evaluation capabilities as well, to varying
degrees.

-Gyepi