[Hidden-tech] How to distribute a political magnet

Paul Redstone predstone at comcast.net
Mon May 9 13:55:12 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am setting up a small website (I hope) devoted to encouraging healthy,   political discourse . I am going to distribute a car magnet conveying this concept via this website. The magnet will be in a flag shape and have the words" Embrace Democracy.... Debate, Dissent, Question"
 My need is to arrange some mechanism for distribution. I want some other organization to actually do the distribution (lick the stamps) I don't plan to make any money and will essentially take a loss so the product won't run over $4.00 (including shipping). For all I know only 20 may get out there. I may also need some website assistance even though the site will be simple.
Any suggestions out there?
Thank you
Paul Redstone
413-665-8914