[Hidden-tech] Macromedia and Adobe Merger

Ben Liyanage ben at smartankgroup.com
Mon May 9 18:22:59 EDT 2005

This seems like a topic that we all want to throw our two cents in on.  It
might be worth while to collect this thread and send it in to Macrobe (what
my friends've been calling the new merged company).  This could end up being
good press for the group and our individual companies.  Anyone know a good
way to get in touch with Adobe?  I will volunteer the time if we can swing
this.

As for the software I know plenty of people who use both Photoshop and
fireworks hand in hand.  Rather than merge these softwares, I think it would
be best to throw Photoshop into the integrated import/export feature that
macromedia supports.  The next step would be to then acquire quark as well.

Ben Liyanage
ben at smartankgroup.com <mailto:ben at smartankgroup.com>
410.336.2464