[Hidden-tech] Office space in Amherst center

Denise Plouffe plouffe at crocker.com
Thu May 5 13:51:53 EDT 2005

Hello, everyone,

It's time for me to change tracks and work from home during
the next year. My son is moving out of the house this summer to go to
school and I can reclaim my old home-office digs in the family room.

Therefore, I am looking to lease my Amherst Center office space located at
the Amherst Train Station, off Main Street. The building is historic and
light filled with high ceilings, and a trainload of charm.

The space can include one or two rooms, has its own parking, and has a neat
aesthetic to it. The station was built by Emily Dickinson's dad and has been
part of the Amherst scene since the mid 1800s.

Conditions of the lease could include a "rent break" in exchange for some
management duties at the site.

If you are interested, call or email me.

Denise Plouffe
PLOUFFE INC. € 13 Railroad St. € Amherst, MA 01002
413-253-3771 € fax 413-256-0618 € plouffe at crocker.com