[Hidden-tech] What to charge for emergency support ?

Florence I.T. florenceit at comcast.net
Wed May 4 09:46:32 EDT 2005

I never carried a beeper in the IT field without compensation. All I'm
saying is *I* wouldn't, and I wouldn't recommend it. My personal life
and time with my family cannot have a price, but if someone wants to
take some of that time away it better pay very well, either as part of
the whole package or specifically for carrying the beeper. I carried a
beeper 1 weekend a month for MassMutual as a LAN Admin myself,
compansation was part of the salary, I don't consider that as apples to
apples here.

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi