[Hidden-tech] What to charge for emergency support ?

Florence I.T. florenceit at comcast.net
Tue May 3 21:18:27 EDT 2005

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten? My wife's on call as well (as a
clinical masters level social worker for a hospital) 1 weekend every
month and 1/2. She gets $100 for the 2 days of beeper coverage plus
something like $50 an hour if called in (and we're talking human
services here.. you all know how much money they don't make). Now you
know somebody's billing somebody alot more than that.  Again, good luck!

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi
413-303-9167