[Hidden-tech] benefit concert stage manager needed

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Thu Mar 31 17:01:15 EST 2005

Hi,

I am producing a benefit concert for Jessie's House on Friday, April 29 at
Northampton High School.  It would be fabulous if I could find someone to
volunteer to be the stage manager.  We have three groups (Rani Arbo & daisy
mayhem, Susan Angeletti and Trailer Park) and I would like to have someone
back stage keeping things under control while I manage ticket sales, etc. in
the lobby.  Concert experience would be a help but is not absolutely
necessary.  Basically just need someone who can think on his/her feet, do
any trouble shooting, and help the acts get on stage on time.

It will definitely be a fun time!

Any volunteers????

Thanks!

-- Jeanne Yocum