[Hidden-tech] Why am I losing internet connection frequently?

Mary and Keith maryandkeith at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 11:17:49 EST 2005

Hidden Tech compatriots:

Does anyone have a logical explanation for frequently losing connectivity to the Internet under these circumstances?
  a.. wireless with a router
  b.. Comcast HighSpeed Cable Internet
  c.. Linksys home wireless network
  d.. we lose connectivity several times a day
  e.. the problem is often remedied by unpluggigng and replugging in the router box
Is this a Comcast probelm?
If not, is there anything i can do to improve it?
If so, what can I do to remedy the problem? Recommendations? (i don't want to change providers)

Thank you!

Mary Rives
www.vsrn.net
Please visit Keith's Weblog at http://digitaldoorway.blogspot.com/