[Hidden-tech] Promotional Items

Fred Steinberg hiddentec at p98n.com
Thu Mar 24 07:27:13 EST 2005

> Can anyone suggest a good local source for purchasing bulk promotional
> items
> such as coffee mugs, T-shirts, pens, buttons, bumper stickers, etc.
> Thanks!

Also, for someone a bit closer to Montague then
Springfield/Chicopee/Ludlow, I've had very good experiences with
Sunraise Printing, a small place in Hadly, on Rt. 9 directly across
from Bread & Circus.

They did some T-shirts for me last year - on rather short notice - and
were quite accommodating and helpful.  (They do offer all sorts of
other promo items.)
   -Fred

PS I don't think they have a web site; maybe somebody here wants to
pitch them something.