[Hidden-tech] Taking Hidden-Tech West

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 7 17:05:13 EST 2005

We had our first mention in the Berkshires last week. Hoping some of you
will make it out to the meeting in April as there are many hidden-techies
lurking only an hour or so away.  "Going west" is the American way, right?

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair

Networking

PITTSFIELD -- Hidden-Tech, the business networking organization for virtual
companies based in Western Massachusetts, is seeking additional members in
the Berkshires. Hidden-Tech's programming committee is considering holding
an introductory meeting in Pittsfield sometime later in the spring.

Founded in 2002 by Amy Zuckerman, an author and marketing consultant,
Hidden-Tech offers free online networking and Web tools, plus approximately
eight programs a year that range from structured networking to
informational. It has almost 1,000 members

"The Berkshires are close enough for many people to attend meetings
scheduled in the Pioneer Valley or for Hidden-Tech to conduct meetings.
Plus it's easy for virtual company owners to connect and work together.
We're neighbors," said Zuckerman.

For more information on the organization, visit
<http://www.hidden-tech.net/>www.hidden-tech.net .

-- The Berkshire Eagle