[Hidden-tech] .NET SAPs - Monthly Meeting - Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services

Jami Albro-Fisher jami at fazzi.com
Thu Mar 3 15:03:35 EST 2005

Who:   .Net Software Architects and Programmers (.NET SAPs)
What:  March meeting - Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
When:  Tuesday, 3/8/05 at 6:00 pm
Where: Fazzi Associates, 243 King St. Suite 246, Northampton
       The building next to Spoletto Express - Enter
       through the doors in the stone tower, go up
       the stairs and down the hall to the right

Because our invited speaker cancelled due to snow for the past two months,
we have decided to schedule a March meeting anyway.  This month, we'll be
presenting an Introduction to SQL Server Reporting Services.  This new, free
enhancement to SQL Server represents a quantum leap in report delivery.
Join us as we explore the possibilities.  Already using it?  Come share your
opinions and pick up some new tips.

In addition to a presentation each month, we also save time to give away
free books, network, and problem/solve issues people in the group share.  We
have a $5 suggested donation for our meetings, and pizza and snacks will be
served.

We welcome new attendees and encourage anyone who has ever contemplated
coming to come and meet a great group of people.  Don't be shy!  One of us
will greet you immediately as you enter and welcome you to our group.  For
more information about us, see http://www.dotnetsaps.org

See you all there!

Jami Albro-Fisher

Fazzi Associates, Inc.