[Hidden-tech] dates to hold/future programs

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Mar 1 18:49:04 EST 2005

Hi all,

Great discussion about health care, which leads me to think a program on
the subject would benefit all. Anyone want to organize one? There are some
experts in the region we could bring in to help us.

Here are two dates to hold for spring events:

Tuesday, April 26 - Meet and Greet Hidden-Techies in the Berkshires. 5 - 8
p.m. at the Thaddeus Clapp House, Wendell Steet, Pittsfield

Tuesday, May 17 - Hidden-Tech-Connect: An Interactive Evening with the
Valley's Hidden Talent. This is our big showcase scheduled from 5 - 8 p.m.
at Open Square, 10 Open Square Way, Holyoke. There will be state officials
and business leaders on hand and national media figures.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair