[Hidden-tech] Health Savings Accounts

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Mar 1 10:56:56 EST 2005

> From: Christian Lagier <clagier at sprynet.com>
> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:38:59 -0500
> To: Jonathan Dill <jfdill at jfdill.com>
> Cc: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
> Subject: [Hidden-tech] Health insurance - HSA experience?
>
> Does anybody have any experince with HSAs in Massachusetts? Who provides
> them?

Hi,

Having received my April invoice from Harvard Pilgrim yesterday that showed
a 14% increase for the year which takes my insurance  to over $400/month for
coverage for just one person, I called my broker and asked about the Health
Savings Accounts that I had heard were coming.  They told me Harvard Pilgrim
was just introducing one, but the cost of it for me would be over $500 a
month!  Don't mean to be discouraging, but apparently the pricing on these
isn't going to be any more affordable, although perhaps the coverage is
better.

Jeanne Yocum