[Hidden-tech] Graphic design ballpark

Anne Campbell annebcampbell at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 10:24:48 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

A friend who works at the Jones Library in Amherst just asked me a
graphic-design question. She's writing a grant for a new training program for
the librarians, and they want to have a logo for the program, plus things like
bookmarks, flyers, and handouts for library patrons.

Any designers who can give me a ballpark figure for the cost of something like
this? They'd love to use a local designer if possible, but have been
disappointed by the quality of past designs.

Thanks very much -
Anne

=====
Anne Campbell, annebcampbell at yahoo.com