[Hidden-tech] re: Bank North vs. Bank of Western MAss

Dan Mishkind dan at puredesignco.com
Tue Jun 28 14:57:06 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who offered their experiences with local banks.

For a point of clarification, Bank of America has not dropped their support
for Quicken Direct Connect for Windows users, just us Mac users.

It became clear that Bank of Western Mass offered the best range of
services, and all associated costs are waived because we'll be transferring
our payroll to them as well. And their staff has been wonderful, friendly
and incredibly responsive; something I'm not used to having been with
Fleet/BofA.

I'd recommend them highly to anyone.

Regards,

Dan Mishkind