[Hidden-tech] Treat yourself to Goddess Day and 2 Uplifting Workshops this month

SoundShifter at aol.com SoundShifter at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 14:18:45 EDT 2005

I am very excited to offer the following during the month of June.  Some of
you may be in the New York area and I hope you can join me at one or more of
these joyous events.  Just click on the links below for more information or
contact me at naaz at soundshifter.com or 845-353-1974.  And please share this
announcement with anyone you think might be interested.  Thank you so much.
Naaz Hosseini
Gestalt Therapist
Voice Healer

WHEN: 12:00-4:00, Sunday, June 12
WHAT: A Celebration of Self-Care: Holistic Presentations and Mini-Sessions
WHERE:  Goddess Day, The Oaks, 590 Davenport Avenue, New Rochelle, NY
COST: $60 for the day, including lectures and services
CONTACT: To register, email Paula Caracappa at EnrgyHealer at aol.com or leave a
message at (914) 422-1784
http://www.theoaksndf.org/

WHEN: 7:30-8:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 15
WHAT: Working Out Unfinished Business: An Interactive Introduction to Gestalt
Therapy
WHERE: Earth Light Center, 12 Cedar Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY
TEL: (914) 693-0120

WHEN: 6:00-9:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 22
WHAT: “Your Voice is Your Power: Breaking the Sound Barrier” Workshop
WHERE: Nyack, NY – Call or email for more information and directions
COST: $75.  Space limited to 6.  Reserve your place early.
TEL: 845-353-1974
EMAIL: naaz at soundshifter.com
Naaz Hosseini
Your Voice is Your Power