[Hidden-tech] Gauging interest in out-of-Valley events

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Jul 19 14:26:41 EDT 2005

It would be good to know how many prospective Hidden-Tech members are in the
Berkshires, to begin with. Hopefully the Tanglewood event will help us gauge
that.

As a solopreneur, I'm interested in meeting other folks face-to-face;
likewise, business often interrupts plans to attend non-local events. So,
even though my interest is moderate to high, my participation has thus far
been only here in Pittsfield.

Ed