[Hidden-tech] (no subject)

Jennifer Johnsrud jennifer at teamwealthinvestments.com
Mon Jul 25 14:36:07 EDT 2005

Hi, One thing to keep in mind is that if you get bigger or take on financing
for growth, it may be easier in the LLC.  As an owner of an S-corp. in
Delaware and being a "foreign corp." in Mass, I would probably do an S corp.
in Mass just to keep the tax filings and corporate filings easier.

Jennifer Johnsrud

TEAM Wealth

413.256.8326

http:// <http://www.teamwealthinvestments.com> www.teamwealthinvestments.com

designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of TEAM Wealth Planning and Investments, Inc. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not
represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be
relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.