[Hidden-tech] unique office space available

Mitch Anthony mitch at element22.com
Tue Jan 25 21:09:16 EST 2005

titanium - a Northampton-based brand development, advertising and
design firm - has recently downsized.  One of the benefits: some very
nice office space to sublet.  Architect-designed, recently renovated,
downtown, wired...  We've got a whole floor that we'd rent to the right
firm, or desk spaces to the right individuals.  Perfect for graphic
designers, writers, producers and web developers.  A great downtown
location with use of elegant conference room and cool office mates for
the price of a cubby.  Contact Mitch Anthony at mitch at element22.com.