[Hidden-tech] Seeking Franklin County Companies

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Jan 25 14:54:41 EST 2005

Hi all,

On March 21 the Greenfield Community College Workforce Development Office,
Franklin County Chamber of Commerce and Hidden-Tech are co-hosting a
Dialogue with Hidden-Tech Businesses. The time will be 5 to 8 p.m. in GCC's
downtown offices on Main Street.

We are seeking Franklin County HT companies that want to showcase their
products and services. There will be a number of work tables set up for you
to use for display, plus ample opportunity to speak during the interactive
program.

Besides the showcase portion of the evening, business and economic
development officials will be on hand to learn more about Hidden-Tech
company needs. We expect officials from key Franklin County communities
like Greenfield, Shelburne Falls and Montague/Turner Falls to seek input on
problems or issues they're facing in their communities. Ideally, there will
be a real give and take of ideas.

If you're interested in participating, please contact me at 413-253-4124 or
at az at a-zinternational.com.

Hope to hear from you!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair