[Hidden-tech] Free firewood

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Sat Jan 15 16:29:10 EST 2005

This is not the usual stuff for Hidden Tech¹ers.

I am offering FREE firewood (maple).

We had a large maple tree cut down in front of our house yesterday. The wood
is on the ground and free for the taking. You would need a truck and a
chainsaw. The wood is in large pieces, many of which are too heavy to lift.
Also, there are some branches that can be cut up and taken for small logs
and kindling.

Some of the larger pieces might be of interest to artists or furniture
makers.

Please call or email if you are interested. I will need to be here when you
come for the wood. We live in Northampton.

David

David Spound
david at spound.com
413-219-0654 (work/cell)

Computer  and electronics equipment for sale:
http://www.spound.com/sale.html