[Hidden-tech] Website Deisgn Services Wanted in Return For Interior Design & Decorating Services

Baer Tierkel baer at sweetmojo.com
Sun Jan 9 16:20:59 EST 2005

Hi Valley Techies - This is a message for my friend Sarah Auerbach and her
partner who are looking to exchange their interior decorating & design
services for web design services.  Read on.

My business partner and I are interested in getting a website up for our new
venture (amherststyle).  We would be interested in swapping our decorating,
design services for technical services.....a barter of sorts.  Let me know
if this has any appeal. We provide a broad range of decorating services such
as.........

*	Assist you with developing your own vision and style for your home.
*	Provide advice on the selection of new carpet, fabrics,
furniture,lighting fixtures, lamps, window treatments and decorative pieces
for your home.
*	With your input, create a selection of fabrics, (for your
upholstered furniture and bedding), that coordinate with your paint choices
and carpet.
*	Work with you on the selection of paint colors for your home.
*	Assess how best to arrange furniture, paintings, lamps, and other
pieces in your home.
*	Provide to scale room layouts and/or hands-on help to arrange the
rooms in your home.
*	Work with you to establish a budget for your short and long term
home decorating plans.
*	Recommend and prioritize key purchases over short and longer term.
*	Provide personal shopping services, (with or without you), to
identify and/or acquire potential pieces for your home.
*	Provide referrals for other resources for decorating and household
changes (e.g., upholsterers, seamstresses, painters, contractors, plumbers,
electricians, etc.).
*	Etc...

Contact: AmherstStyle at hotmail.com for more information or 253-0113.

Thanks, Sarah Auerbach