[Hidden-tech] Macintosh computer technical help needed

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 15:55:42 EST 2005

Rich,

Mac OS 9.1. Yes, I imaging that moving the drive to an older (SCSI) Mac
might be a good solution. I could bring my PowerBook and just copy the files
I need over a network. Does that sound viable?

Thanks,

David

David Spound
david at spound.com
413-219-0654 (work/cell)

Computer  and electronics equipment for sale:
http://www.spound.com/sale.html