[Hidden-tech] Marketing consultants?

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Tue Jan 4 10:14:20 EST 2005

>Does anyone know of a local marketing consultant that would be able
>to help our small home-based business?  We are very small and have
>been attempting some marketing on our own, but are looking to talk
>to an expert. Any ideas / referrals would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you
>Monica Wisnieski
>Virtual Revenue Manager
>phone:  413-549-5341
>fax:  413-549-4184
><mailto:monica at virtualrevenuemanager.com>monica at virtualrevenuemanager.com
><http://www.virtualrevenuemanager.com>www.virtualrevenuemanager.com

Hi, Monica,

It just so happens that I'm a local marketing consultant
(Hadley)--but whether I'm the right one for you will depend on what
slice of marketing you're going after. Who you choose should depend
on what you want to accomplish and through what medium. As an
example, I specialize in publicity both online and off, and have
expertise in copywriting for press releases, web pages (that are both
SEO- and human-friendly), brochures, pitch letters, etc. Other
marketing consultants might specialize in incentive programs or sales
training or organizing seminars or... you get the idea.

If I can help, please drop me a line or call today or tomorrow (I'm
goling out of town Thursday for a few days)
Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, effective marketing materials and strategies

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.principledprofits.com/25000influencers.html>

mailto:shel at frugalfun.com * 413-586-2388
http://www.frugalmarketing.com / http://www.principledprofits.com
Books: Grassroots Marketing, Principled Profit, others