[Hidden-tech] Feedback wanted

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Mon Jan 3 18:18:44 EST 2005

I have a question for the male members of hidden-tech
who are at least 50 years old. I run speed dating events
in Northampton (called BriefDating.com for trademark
reasons), and I have a hard time attracting men in that
age group. This is not true of men younger than 50,
and it is REALLY not true for women in their 50's (I have
a high demand from women in their 50's).

I have not been able to get feedback from men over 50
as to why they are not interested in attending and would
really appreciate some insights. I'm trying to do some
market research through your feedback with the hopes of
updating my literature.

Thanks!
Stefan
http://www.briefdating.com