[Hidden-tech] URGENT NEED FOR PR/PROGRAMMING HELP

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sun Feb 27 21:57:47 EST 2005

Amy,

I'm willing to donate the writing of one press release.
-Shel

>Hi all,
>
>We're heading into a very exciting spring programming line up, but
>are woefully low on PR/Programming help.
>
>I'm particularly concerned because we are planning a major program
>in Holyoke in mid-May with media and state officials  that is
>designed to showcase all members and unveil our skills survey. It
>will be very hard to carry off this program without more backing
>from members.
>
>No task is terribly onerous, particularly when there are many hands
>to help. Here is what is needed:
>
>* PR/media assistance: Media lists exist and there is plenty of
>backup from the veterans on the PR/Programming committee. For
>someone who wants to make media contacts on a local, regional and
>national basis, taking over this job will be ideal. The work is easy
>and sporadic. But people who are willing to write releases and do
>media outreach even occasionally are welcome.
>
>* People to open an event: You need to arrive 40 minutes before an
>event to ensure all is OK and get a greeting table prepared.
>
>Please reach me at az at a-zinternational.com if you are interested.
>
>best,
>
>Amy Zuckerman
>Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair

Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, effective marketing materials and strategies

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.principledprofits.com/25000influencers.html>

mailto:shel at frugalfun.com * 800-683-WORD/413-586-2388
http://www.frugalmarketing.com / http://www.principledprofits.com
Books: Grassroots Marketing, Principled Profit, others
Blog: http://principledprofit.blogspot.com/