[Hidden-tech] Infragistics to present Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 in Northampton

Jami Albro-Fisher jami at fazzi.com
Wed Feb 23 15:15:50 EST 2005

Pioneer Valley .Net SAPs is having a spectacular meeting this Tuesday, March
1, at 6:00 pm.  We're fortunate to have Infragistics Technology Evangelist
Andrew Flick coming to speak about Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (Whidbey).
Developers will appreciate the enhancements of Visual Studio .NET 2005,
Code-Named Whidbey, which provides significant enhancements to Application
Development and Deployment. Many common tasks are automated and the benefits
are added for both the Visual Basic Developer and the Visual C# Developer.
This presentation will explore enhancements such as, code-refractoring,
code-snippets, the My Libraries, and easy deployment through the new
Click-Once Technology that are offered in Visual Studio .NET 2005.

Infragistics is one of the most popular and well-respected component
development companies for .Net.  A colleague from the Burlington, VT .Net
group tells us that the Infragistics people give some of the best technical
talks.

Software developers, project managers, students and anyone interested in
software development on the Microsoft platform is encouraged to attend.

As always, there is a $5.00 suggested donation.  We will serve pizza and
snacks, and we have lots of books and goodies to give away.

Date:     Tuesday, March 1 at 6:00 pm
Location: Fazzi Associates, Inc., 243 King St. Suite 246, Northampton
          (Enter through the doors in the stone tower, go up the stairs
           and down the hall to the right)

###

Jami Albro-Fisher
Senior Systems Developer