[Hidden-tech] For Sale: Used QMS Tabloid Color Laser Printer

Dan Mishkind dan at puredesignco.com
Tue Feb 15 10:28:05 EST 2005

Hi All,

We have a used Minolta-QMS Magicolor 330EX Tabloid Color Laser Printer for
sale.  Prints up to 13" x 19".  192 MB RAM. 1200 x 1200 DPI. 16 PPM B&W, 4
PPM Color. Lifetime Page Count: 10,610 pages. Rated at 12,000 pages per
month!

$1500, including machine storage stand with rollers. (Sold for $5,000 new).
I believe it still has plenty of life left in it. Recently upgraded to a new
Xerox Color Laser.  Requires local pickup; weighs over 150 lbs, so at least
two people would be needed to move it.

You can get basic product info here:

    http://www.iteminc.com/qms_magicolor_330.htm

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dan Mishkind
Principal
Pure Design Co. LLC