[Hidden-tech] VB question

Aevans1958 at aol.com Aevans1958 at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 09:25:30 EST 2005

Hello any VB techies out there!

I am tasked with creating several shared forms (for searches, etc), and
shared functions and procedures which will be used by many separate VB projects
(for a large accounting system). Is there a way to compile this "shared" code
separately, and call/access it from the various projects without having to
recompile them all each time the code changes? Some of the functions will need
to return values to the calling project. Can this be done by creating a
separate  dll or exe file?I have not dealt with this type of multi-project project
before!  Thanks for your help!

- Arthur Evans
413/367-0149